Monday, March 28, 2011

The Talented Mr. Big H

We've actually been social the last few months. We invited Craig's cousin Mikyla over for dinner, and a fun evening with her and her boyfriend. Our little Big H was the photographer for the evening. He captured some videos as well but those have since been lost.



We've also had some neighbors over for dinner. These neighbors are some of the most awesome people I know. I don't think Big H was allowed the camera that evening so we don't have any candid shots, with heads and hands cut off, to remember it by.

Big H loves mega blocks! He's great at building things with them too. He was so proud when he built this he sought me out just to show me. It struck one of my motherly heart strings just so. I had to find a way to capture the moment and make him feel like he was extra special! It was one of those moments I wish could have lasted forever. A picture just doesn't seem to do justice.



Here we get a taste of the Stratton boys acrobatics. Look at those amazing and daring jumps from the coffee table to the couch. I had no idea they could jump so well.



It's strange how you try to teach them something for months and it just doesn't seem to get absorbed. And then, all of the sudden, you wake up one morning and all that info, you thought they didn't retain, comes out of some sort of locked box in their mind. When this happens I always find myself saying, "I didn't know you could do that!"

1 comment:

  1. Big H certainly has an eye for a good shot :) What funny boys! We all look forward to their party - yeah!

    ReplyDelete