Friday, September 16, 2011

Labor Day!

We got together for a little family fun on Labor Day. My mom invited us to come get in the pool, and we enjoyed, the nice surprise of, a visit from my cousin Kevin. He came all the way from Las Vegas. His brother, dad and niece were up for the weekend too, but they already went home. My Grandma Andreason came over as well.



We enjoyed some yummy food, as always!



The twins enjoyed the chips and salsa! They kind of made a mess, but oh well.




Nephew K enjoyed playing with Cousin Kevin. It's always nice when there's someone new, who is fresh on patience and enthusiasm!



The boys all played in the pool. I just sat on the edge. September has been a little bit chillier than expected. The weather has been that perfect temperature for once. Though I'm kind of sad. I was planning on a warm September like we had last year. I am getting excited for fall though!

No comments:

Post a Comment