Friday, September 30, 2011

It Doesn't Get More Random Than This!

Just a random catch up!

A couple Mondays ago we went to a family friends reception. Craig had to work, and so did my brother, so I went with my sister-in-law. We felt a little awkward at first, and we were about to leave, when the groom informed us that there was a free daycare downstairs. No wonder we felt so weird with our kids running around everyone else had taken their kids to the daycare. We dropped the kids off and enjoyed an hour of kid free time. And Craig even showed up at this time, so I got to enjoy a dance with my husband.

Seriously isn't that daycare a great idea?! I told my sister-in-law we should come up every weekend and see if there's a wedding. If there is than we can crash it for the free daycare.

Here's a very blurry picture of my nephew dancing with a little girl. The batteries were dying so I couldn't use the flash.



This reception also had a photo booth. How fun is that? I wish I had thought of something like that for my wedding. We had fun taking pictures and they gave you a copy to keep and a copy to tape in the guest book. Such a cute idea!



On a different subject, we found these cute school girl dresses at a yard sale. They kind of resemble the Montgomery Tartan. We bought them because we thought it was a fun coincidence. We have a few and, obviously, no girls to wear them, so if anyone out there would like one let us know. There are different sizes too.




One last thing, here is my new calender for organizing all our household projects. It took some effort to get the idea into actual, usable form so I'm giving myself a little pat on the back. So far it has worked great.

No comments:

Post a Comment