Monday, October 17, 2011

Nebo Loop Painted With Fall!

It's true! We drove up Nebo Loop again.



Well sort of. We made it halfway before Craig remembered he had work.



We just couldn't resist the Loop's beauty with a fall makeover.



We stopped at a little turn off by the creek.



"Don't mess with me. . ."



". . .I'm Grouchy!"



The boys and I had fun traveling up stream to try and find a way across.



And guess who fell in the creek?



Of all the strange things, another family from our ward stopped at that exact same turn off. They took a family photo for us.




It was just absolutely perfect timing for a fall drive! The leaves were vibrant and beautiful. They were starting to fall, but hadn't left the trees all bare. I was so glad we went, and that we put it off until this weekend.







I was sad we couldn't see it all, but glad that we got to see what we could! I told Craig he owes me a trip up the Loop, though I doubt we'll make it again before all the leaves have fallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment