Friday, October 7, 2011

That's What Little H's Are For!

Yes I'm once again bragging.

Little H is a cutie. He likes to help mom clean up and put things away. He gets really excited when I do laundry because he loves to help me sort the clothes. He'll pick up a shirt and throw it onto a pile, just like mom. Of course, it may be the wrong pile, but that's OK.

Since our dryer decided to take a mental vacation, I've been laying the wet clothes out all over the living room to dry. Sometimes I'll peak in and see Little H lovingly playing with his "Thomas. . ." or "Cars" shirts that were on the couch to dry.

"Put it back. It needs to dry."

He'll then lay it back out in the same fashion that I do. It's just so cute!

Here's cute video. The first part is him covering his mouth and gasping. He started copying me one day when I did it, and he thinks it's hilarious. OK, when he does it I think it's hilarious. Then I finally got him to say "Ka-Chow" on camera. Just like Lightening McQueen.



When I came downstairs to get the boys, the other morning, I found a book ripped to shreds. "No!" I said, "We don't treat books like that!"

Next thing I know Little H turns to Big H and says, "You don trea book li dat!"

I then said, "That was naughty!"

Little H turns to Big H and exclaims, "Dat wa Naughty!"

It was really hard to keep a straight face!

Here's Little H in his extra special outfit. Craig made fun of me.



I accidentally showed him the "Cars" jumper before I realized how cold it was outside. I was going to put him in something else, but he was carrying around the "Cars" outfit with that longing excitement of his. I just couldn't make him wear something else, so I tried to make it a warm outfit. At least we didn't go anywhere that day :)

2 comments:

  1. *insert comment about some of the outfits Craig has sported* LOL! The man has NO room to talk :)

    It's a good thing he was always so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I did tell him I didn't think it was any worse than some of the things he has dressed the boys in.

    It's a good thing his sons are cute too! It's hard to make them look bad.

    ReplyDelete