Friday, February 10, 2012

Cute Videos! Cute Boys!

Offering pudding the other night turned into me and Little H shouting back and fourth, "I want some Pudding!" Pretty soon Baby M joined in-- I think he was the one I made the original offer to. How cute is this?



The boys are really into superheros-- Superman, Batman, Spiderman, etc. The other night we put in Toys Story 3. One of the first scenes of the movie, when the train falls into the canyon to meet almost certain doom, but is rescued by Buzz in a miraculous turn of events, led to joyous shouts of praise and adoration coming from the boys bedroom. You would have thought someone had one the lottery. The shouts of, "It's Buzz," could be heard all around the house. The second attempt, in order to catch it on camera, wasn't nearly as grand, but I thought you could still get the general idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment