Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine's Day!

Big H

Little H

Baby M


We had a pretty awesome Valentine's Day. I was at work ,thinking about something nice I could do for Craig,-- since I didn't get him anything for our anniversary-- when, while on break, I'm told that my husband is out in the Cafeteria. I walk out there to find Craig, with the boys, a bunch of balloons and some roses-- made out of feathers. Everyone at work was exclaiming how lucky I was; I felt great because I never get surprised like that; and, of course, seeing all my boys at work was a wonderful treat!



On the way home I stopped to pick up Craig's present. Though my thoughts seemed kind of lame when compared to his wonderful gesture. Still he enjoyed his gift.



The boys also got pinwheels from their nursery leader-- along with conversation hearts, which Craig and I ate.



We ended the evening with another counseling session, and heart shaped pizza's at my parents.

We also made cookies, and frosted them. And I bought the boys some Justice League Valentines that never got delivered. I also made the boys' Valentine to send out, but they still haven't been sent.

We had a pretty awesome day I would say!

1 comment:

  1. aww... that's so sweet he surprised you at work. that's quite a job to get 3 lil munchkins ready & out the door ~

    I'm proud of you two. one day at a time.
    happy valentines..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete