Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

If I had to pick a sport, it would be football. I was a water girl in High school, and I was a huge fan of the game back then. I got really into it. I even understood what was going on. Nowadays I've lost touch a little, but still enjoy a good game.

My family isn't so into sports that you would token us for having Super Bowl parties every year. But for some reason I got into it and now I can't stop. It started from a craving for 7 Layer Dip. Every year I would use the Super Bowl as an excuse to make it. Now that we have our own place we do a full blown party. After all, who doesn't love an excuse to invite friend over, eat food you can't always have and enjoy some funny commercials?

This year just my parents came. We had a taco bar, and of course 7 Layer Dip. I was glad my mom brought brownies because I had nothing sweet on the table.

The kids favorite part of the day was when we pulled out my nephews toy helicopter, that actually flies. Consequently it was the only reason we have pictures from the party.




Baby M was the biggest helicopter fan!




That about does it for a Super Bowl Sunday fun!

1 comment:

  1. My Superbowl Sunday consisted of Rowy's blessing, subsequent blessing party, and last but certainly not least, a long ol' honkin' nap - just me and Rowy - while Levi took the kids to his sister's house to watch the game. It was blissful to take a QUIET nap.

    Can I just say that seven layer dip is more than enough reason to have a party - YUMMY! Oh no! I feel a craving coming on!

    ReplyDelete