Sunday, September 15, 2013

Another 1st Birthday

Baby S's first baby was such a nice day. It was full of stress, but still nice. We have been so busy that we didn't have the time we needed to get as ready for the party as I wanted. So we were kind of racing the clock. Then, to make things worse, my foot got injured the Saturday before. I thought it was going to swell and be useless. But, with the help of oils, it was better within a couple days.



Even with the craziness the day was great. I got upset with the kids here and there, and the stress got to me a little, but still it ended up being a nice party and a nice night.

The boys helped me make the poster. It had to include drawings of superheroes, and then Big H drew the wind that was hitting our house outside.



We went with a Japanese theme for his party. We didn't get the lanterns we wanted in time, and we never came up with Japanese themed games, but it was still fun. We had great food.



And we had great friends and family to share this day with us.








Baby S was perfect that day. He was so happy, took all his naps, and when it came time to eat cake he dug right in.




We did a pumpkin roll cake because Craig said it looked like sushi-- and Craig really likes pumpkin roll.

Then we opened gifts. Everyone was so generous. Baby S got a whole new wardrobe.












I can't believe he's 1. I can't believe I raised another baby through the first year. Its so crazy to me that we have a fourth kid and he is now a year old. Happy Birthday Baby S!


Hope you had a good 1st Birthday!

The next day, since Baby S was now 1, we gave everyone haircuts. I was so sad to cut his hair. Even though it was crazy long it has sort of become is trademark.



With his new do he looks so much like Little M. I took a pic of them side by side because i can't believe how much they look alike.


No comments:

Post a Comment