Friday, June 25, 2010

Father's Day (my perspective)

Fathers day started late, which is always a good thing on Sunday. My boys got me up with presents of new navy blue scrub tops and bottoms, which they helped me open.
My wifey made the special shirts for my boys, they both say "Daddy's boy"and her calligraphy far out shines my own, not that that is to difficult a feat...

After our morning fun I had a monster sized bowl of Captain Crunch with crunch berries of course, my mouth hated me but my stomach sang my praises, to everyone else dismay.

We made a grand apperance at church with my dapper young men, after which I kicked backed and watched "Timeline" with my father-in-law while the women went to visit Grandpa G.

Upon their return we cooked a steak dinner and spent sometime at the park.














It was a very enjoyable day, and I hope all you Fathers (mine especially) had a wonderful day that you deserved.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment