Friday, June 25, 2010

We're Learning and Growing and Running Mom Ragged!

The other day I walked out of my room to see Little H grabbing the diaper bag in one hand, holding a comb in the other and saying "bye bye".



Big H likes to try and put the keys in the door knob. Only problem is that it's Craig's car key.



First words: Grandpa, Mama, Dada, uh-oh, peek-a-boo, bye bye, hi and OK

Interests: Big H loves buttons, phones, playing in water and steering wheels. Little H loves stairs, jewelery, keys and peek-a-boo. They both love to be outside and they love walking with their little push toys.

Big H is weighing in at 24 lbs 4 oz and he is 30 inches tall(though I think the height measurement might be a little off)

Little H weighs 21 lbs 11 oz and he is 32 inches tall.

They've started taking steps here and there. Little H has been the most aggressive about it and we finally caught it on tape. My sis-in-law is the one that got him to take his first steps. Craig and I tried to get him to do it at home, but he'd just throw a fit, so we waited till we saw my sis-in-law again and we finally got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment