Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 7, 2010: There's a Lawn to be Mowed. . .

. . .and thankfully it is no longer ours. Though our very overgrown back yard mowing experience probably would have made a good post I forgot to take pictures, so instead I'll right about helping Craig mow my Grandma Andreason's lawn.



The twins and I paid Grandma a visit



while Craig mowed her lawn.



This has become a weekly chore, and my sweet Grandma won't let us do it without pay so it's a nice way to earn some money.

This dog is name Rudy? Or Ruthie? Or something along those lines. Something that sounds very similar to Ruby. . .



. . .and so most of our stay was trying to remember which dog we were yelling at to stop barking.



Did I mention this sweet little pup of ours decided to get herself lost on Friday. She thought it was important to jump out of the car to bark at a little boy. The little boys Dad needed gas and with all the confusion and nervousness, of being approached by a strange man while I was alone in a park with the boys, I left her behind. My mother is to thank for her happy return. Craig and I weren't sure what to do because if she had ended up in the pound we couldn't afford to get her out. Well she did end up in the pound, and it was my mom who bailed her out.



Thanks for the cookies Grandma! They were delicious!



Yay! Dad's done!



Now he can play!



The twins had fun helping Dad, and Grandma enjoyed the visit. With Craig's new work schedule this weekly chore may now be mine, so the twins will get to stop by every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment