Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 20-22, 2010: Happy Father's Day!



There's no doubt that I don't have a shortage of great men in my life. I have a wonderful husband who is also a wonderful father to our children- he even changes diapers. And I have a wonderful Dad whom I look up to very much- it's no secret that I'm a super Daddy's Girl.

One thing I love to do is to make people feel special on their special days. Especially when they are as deserving of it as the men in my life.

Craig has been so wonderful about backing me up through this pregnancy. I feel bad that I can't do more, but he never complains or acts bothered when I ask him to bathe the twins or change yet another poopy diaper.

My Dad has been a great help as we've entered the yard work season. We've borrowed every tool under the sun from him, and he's even bought some replacements and told us to keep some. He tracked us down a lawn mower and a weed whacker, and is always standing by to answer our questions and help us out. I love my Dad very much, and the boys love their grandpa. They cry more when he leaves then when we leave.

On Father's Day we woke Craig up bearing gifts. I wanted to make him a big breakfast, but asked if cereal would do because I was low on energy. He said he'd love a bowl!



Then my mom and I put together a steak dinner for all the Dad's. After dinner we headed to the park for some play time.



On Tuesday we stopped by Payson and visited my Grandpa's grave.



Hope everyone had a Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment