Thursday, October 28, 2010

I can't believe my eyes!

Shortly after Grandma Dendra rejoined us up North she was greeted with a little surprise!

A lovely snow storm in October!

I couldn't believe it! I can't remember the last time it snowed in October.




The boys loved it. It's funny to know this isn't their first experience with snow, but to them it kind of is.



And each year they'll understand and enjoy it more and more- Until they have to drive in it :)

I love snow around this time of year because it gets me all giddy and excited for the Holidays. It was a great reminder that it is almost Christmas Music time! I start listening the 1st of November. I see no harm in prolonging the Christmas Celebration. It's such a wonderful time of year! And now that I'm older I can't see how celebrating the spirit of Christmas earlier can take away from the spirit of Thanksgiving.

Happy Snow falls to all! No matter how surprising or unwanted they may be!



LET ME IN! IT'S COLD OUT HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment