Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What Big Boys We Are!

Sadly I didn't know if I could scrape together the $2.00 I needed to buy the boys trick-or-treat carriers. If we have any money it's going towards diapers, laundry soap, dish soap and bills. But I did want them to have something for their first official trick-or-treat. It was then that I remembered my Aunt had sent them each a dollar in her last letter. Well since they were using their own money I decided they should get to pick them out and pay for them.

Little H go find your shoes(he actually brought them to me)!



Make sure you have your money!



Lets put it in a safe place.



OK boys pick out your pumpkins!




Put them up there so you can pay for them!



Now give the lady your money. . .Not that lady!



Remember Big H, always keep the receipt because you'll never know if you need it(I took this pic because I couldn't get a shot of him when it was his turn to pay do to the person waiting behind me. I think she was getting anxious because she started pushing my cart forward. People at Wal-Mart are no fun!)

3 comments:

  1. So Big! I think that is fun to buy your own bucket. Also on the ways to save money... I have been making my own laundry soap and loving it. It is so much cheaper than store bought and really easy to do. I have been using it for 3 months and it works great. I was using about $20 a month doing around 40 batches. Now I am about $3 doing the same amount. It is also super gentle on the skin, so it would be OK to use on the baby. If you want to know the recipe let me know and I will do a post of it on my blog. Be Happy! AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN BOYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! I've been shocked by how fast we go through laundry soap with the three boys. And then there's the diapers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love it! Two cute little boys, a great mommy, and crabby people at Wal-Mart! What more could you ask for?!

    ReplyDelete