Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 23, 2010: Witches Night Out

I had made tentative plans to go to witches night out last Saturday, but then I found out that I had been battling a kidney infection all week so I wasn't sure if I felt up to it. Since I had invited my sis-in-law, Jessica, to go with me I decided if she could make it work I'd go.

She called me that day, and next thing I knew I was throwing together a witch costume and we were headed up to Gardener Village.



We couldn't make it up there until 8:00 at night, so we missed Saddie and Dendra, but we did have a pretty good time on our own. It was kid free time at least.



We had to get a pic with this guy and his awesome costume!




The boys went to Pirate Island. Look at my cute little pirate. Doesn't he strike fear in your heart?!



This witches costume made possible by my mom who supplied me with a the skirt, blazer and hat. Thanks mom, I would have been a very bare witch without your help.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering how your witch costume looked. Very spooky! I love the boa. Mine was pretty lame since I didn't make it shopping - oh well, there's always next time. It was lots of fun snugglin' with your sweet little pirate boy. I'm looking forward to Nov. and more time to play.

    ReplyDelete