Friday, June 8, 2012

One Day

I have quite a few posts to post. Of only the camera, the internet, the computer and I could all coordinate.

Meanwhile I hope another post of cute boy stories from my phone will satisfy.

Little H cracks me up with his own personal name pronunciations. Like he calls Buzz and Woody, from Toy Story, "Buddy". And, while shopping at Wal-Mart, he pointed to a Winnie the Pooh toy and said, "Look! Its Buck a Pooh!"
It made me laugh

Little H was all distraught about finding his Dash toy before bedtime. I was helping him look all over the bathroom for it. I was amazed at how well he understood and talked while he searched.
First it was, "Where's Dash? Is he in the toilet. Huh! Mom, Dash is in the toilet!"
We confirmed he wasn't. He continued to look under toys and in the bathtub.
"Is he down the drain? Mom! Dash went down the drain!"
We confirmed that was not true either. I rinsed my hands off in the sink and he pointed to it and said, "Is he in the water? Dash is in the water?"
Finally, he had to retire to bed. I eventually found his Dash toy, in the living room.

Big H has kept me entertained too. He's still way into super heroes. He always asks, "Who's that?"
"That's Green Lantern."
"I'm Green Lantern."
"What's that?"
"That's Batman's symbol."
"I'm symbol."
"What's that?"
"That's a weapon he uses to get bad guys."
"I'm bad guys."
He does this with a lot if things: superheroes, movie characters, almost everything. Sometimes he'll only answer to the current super hero he is at the time. And if you guess wrong he'll let you know.
"I'm not Sash(Flash). I'm Green Lantern."
He also has a nasty habit of pulling down his pants to show which superhero he's wearing that day. Seriously! We'll be at the store and I'll look over to see Big H, with his pants down, admiring his underwear. We need to get some shirts for him to admire.

Big H is the king of drama. The Saturday before memorial day, we were heading to Day Out With Thomas. Big H wanted to put the flag up. I said, "OK, but its going to rain so we'll have to take it down."
Next thing I know I'm involved in an argument about how its not raining, how it is raining and, "Why are we going to see Thomas!"
I said, "Why don't you go talk to your father because we're obviously not connecting."
He said, "I'm not father! I'm Big H!" Except he said his name.

We had a busy weekend last week and I kept trying to get the boys to leave Grandma's house.
"Come on we need to go. Grandpa and Grandma are tired."
Big H looked at me, hands on hips, and said, "I'm tired too!"

The twins like to help me clean. Whenever I pull out a rag and cleaner they are right there, rags in hand, saying, "I help!"
They helped me mop their floor the other day. I tried hard to ignore the buckets of water being spilled everywhere.
When I moved to the playroom Big H said, "Hey, what you doing in my house?"
I ran upstairs to get something, and when I  came back he was cutely cleaning the playroom window with his rag. All by himself. I was a proud mama. Even if the window didnt get any cleaner.

Baby M has started to say, "Sorry". A word he's asked to say a lot. He also says, "Daddy" and "Mama". He picks up on things so quickly. He knows to put cans in the recycling, and he picks up his wrappers. They usually end up the sink, but thats OK. He's pretty darn cute. Even when he drives us crazy.

Sorry I haven't updated on some of our bigger adventures lately. Hopefully I can get to it some day.






No comments:

Post a Comment