Sunday, September 16, 2012

All For a Diet Coke

I mentioned that my mom and Craig fell in while we were out on the boat a couple weeks ago. Well this is the story of how my mom fell in.

The twins jumped in the water and started drifting away from the boat. Craig jumped in to get them-- they were safe but scared. We then pulled the boat over to fetch then . Well when we did this some drinks rolled off the boat and into the water. Trying to get one of the drinks, my mom laid on her stomach off the edge of the bow and tried to lean far enough over to reach the drink. Next thing we knew she had fallen over board. All seemed well, until a huge goose egg formed on her arm. Slowly it turned into a nasty bruise as well. And the bruise just got nastier as the week went on.

So here it is. The price my Mom's arm paid for a Diet Coke.



No comments:

Post a Comment