Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 10, 2009: Happy Mother's Day!!!


Happy Mother's Day!

I had the most wonderful weekend. Craig, the boys and I went up to the Homestead in Midway and it was incredible! I've never been so satisfied with a place I stayed. Well the place in Mesquite was incredible, but their pool wasn't heated and that was the whole reason we stayed there. The Homestead had an indoor and outdoor pool, and both were heated. And believe you me I got some good swimming in. It was grand! I forgot how much I love swimming.

I highly recommend staying at this place if you can. It is reasonably priced and its beautiful up there. They have a crater that is filled by a natural hot spring. You can go swimming and scuba diving in it, its really cool. Craig and I just looked at took pictures for this trip, but we're thinking one day we'll go scuba diving or at least swimming. They had a lot of fun things to offer up there and the price for everything seemed pretty reasonable. The spa seemed expensive, but to be honest I don't really know how high those kind of things run.

After the homestead we went to the Park City outlets. The boys got their first swimsuits and mom and Dad got a couple new clothing items.

We came home Saturday night and got all the mothers day gifts together. The whole weekend was wonderful, and I'm so grateful to my boys and to my husband for thinking of me. I LOVE them all very much! Being their mother and his wife is the best thing I've ever done! I almost feel like I should give them a weekend away for letting me have the privilege.


Mothers Day Weekend Photos

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=111536&id=765058202&l=74e2aadf95

No comments:

Post a Comment