Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 12, 2009: I can do hard things!


I finally completed all my Thank you's, sent out the birth announcements and the invites for the blessings. I feel like I just ran a marathon!

To top it all off, this is my second week back to work, and I've been driving Craig's car, which is a stick. I've only peeled out and stalled once and both were in parking lots. Thanks to Brady and Craig's patience with me I can now drive a manual car. Except up hill. I haven't tried that yet.

This week the boys got to meet their Great Uncle Kent and Aunt Kathy. It was so fun to get together with them, and the boys seemed to charm their way into their hearts. It's official, our boys are just darn cute!

P.S. At the bottom of each blog post I put a link to my facebook albums, which match the picture that goes with the blog post. If that was confusing than you are indeed human. Anyway. . .the basic point is: copy and paste the link at the bottom of each post to view more pics.

Note: Sometimes pics go with the picture, and not necessarily the post.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=112223&id=765058202&l=d3770a110f

2 comments: