Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 14, 2009: Hi Ho Hi Ho this week went by so slow


Winding down to the end of my second week of work. Only two more to go and than its just the easy breezy summer program for me.

Craig scanned the photos from Mothers Day at Grandma Andreason's home. I put them in my Mother's Day facebook album. I'll include the link on this post just know that its a repeat. Craig was way jealous of Kathy's camera. It was a very nice camera. The pictures look fuzzy here, and in the album, because they are scans, but they really did turn out nice. Since my husband finally admitted to having a hobby, I decided we could invest in a nice camera for him. He does take nice pictures. He took our Sister in Law's bridals and Wal-Mart almost wouldn't let her Dad have them because they were professional. And he has awesome photo editing skills.

We're finally getting our dishwasher hooked up! Woo Hoo!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=111536&id=765058202&l=74e2aadf95

No comments:

Post a Comment