Sunday, September 26, 2010

Grandpa's Pumpkin Party!

It's a great party and a great tradition! One of my favorite events happened on Saturday: Grandpa's Pumpkin Party. It's always so fun for me to think of a new costume to wear, enjoy the family, eat some good food, play some fun games and get lots of pumpkins.



This year I was so excited to dress up as Audrey Hepburn, but I couldn't figure out how to tie the rest of the family's costume's in with mine. In the end we went with a celeb, Hollywood, movie type theme.

Craig and I dressed up as each others celebrity crush. He was McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy- I can't help but find Patrick Dempsey absolutely charming and I don't feel bad about it because I think he looks a little like Craig- and I was Audrey of course.




The boys were dressed up after a famous movie quote. Does anyone know what it is?





Here's another hint. This is my cousin Jeni dressed up as Dorothy.



"Lions and tigers and bears. Oh my!"

As promised the evening was full of. . .


. . .cute costumes,





. . .good food,




. . .fun games,




. . .and lots of pumpkins!






Thanks to Alisha for carrying this little tiger around all night!



And thanks to Grandma and Grandpa G. for another great party!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun tradition! I think one year you should dress the twins as Superman and Clark Kent. I just think they look like them already. Anyway cute costumes all around. And McDreamy is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE M's lined forehead! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it wrong to want to adopt myself into your side of the family just to come to this party? It is definitely on my list of SWEETEST PARTIES EVER! All your costumes turned out great. I can only hope that I could pull off that sexy of an outfit after delivering a third child - heaven knows I couldn't after the first or second :)

    So, I'm loving Maridee's Clark Kent/Superman costume! Currently Hazel and Tomy want to be Dora and Boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Loved every one. You look soooo good. I hope you feel as good as you look.

    ReplyDelete