Thursday, September 23, 2010

Poor Little Baby!

Earlier this week, while I was up feeding the baby, I noticed he had a white film in his mouth. I thought it was just milk he needed to swallow so I didn't worry about it. Then I noticed that it was still there the next day so I called my mom to see if it was something to worry about. She said it may be thrush and to call the doctor. The doctor said the same thing, so we took him in and sure enough he has thrush.



As I looked at it more closely I couldn't believe I ever thought it was just milk. It was all over his mouth. It looked just horrible!



Poor little baby. Thank goodness we got a prescription, and thank goodness it's working so well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hate thrush, it is so sad. I am glad you did not get it as well.

    ReplyDelete