Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day Weekend!

It's the last weekend of summer, and I wasn't about to miss it. C-section or not, I wanted to join in the celebrating- after all the state I was in was better then having to endure one more weekend pregnant.


Saturday the 4th


We had a fun celebration with the Andreason Family. It was great to see everyone.








Baby M snoozed almost the whole time.




Craig enjoyed being able to rough house with the guys.




I think we all enjoyed our time with the Andreason Family. Hope we can get together more!

Monday the 6th

We met once again at the my parents pool for perhaps the last swim of the summer. There was a fall nip in the air, but it was still rather warm and beautiful outside.



The pool was super warm thanks to the heater. Everyone enjoyed swimming that day. I even got in and sat in a lounger for a bit.





Little H enjoyed holding his baby. He's usually sweet about it, but I'm sure we all expected an eye dig, or something along those lines, to come of it eventually.





Buy me toys and I'll ignore them, but give me a fork and I'm happy.



The boys love all the yummy corn we've been getting. And they eat it so well too.



As always we all enjoyed a fun holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment