Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wednesday September 8, 2010: Has it Been a Week Already?

They let me go home on Friday the third.
Mom was way excited to get me dressed in my clothes.


Can't forget this. It's way too important to me, Mom and Dad


My first night I had Mom and Dad all to myself.
My brothers were with Grandma and Grandpa A. Dad requested that I sleep in the bed with them. Mom agreed, but she had a rough night. I don't think it was my fault though. More the fault of not knowing quite how to position those pillows after surgery. Luckily the next night went better though I now snooze in my bassinet like a big boy. I sleep better in my own bed.


My Dad. . .
Thinks I'm the bee's knee's. He can't get enough of me.


Mom says. . .
I'm so expressive with my hands and my face. She says I always look like I'm trying to take everything in and figure everything out. Sometimes I look very unsure, but most the time I just look like a sweet little heart.


My brothers. . .
Think my toys are way fun. Little do they know they were once their toys.



They love to play with me. Little H is always asking to hold me, and Big H finally acknowledges that I exist. They like my bottle, and they steal drinks from time to time.



Cousin K. . .
Finally agreed to hold me after the family party on Saturday- everyone thought Mom was crazy to go, but she loves family and she loves parties. K asks a lot of questions about me and he thinks my mom should keep having those babies.


As of Wednesday the 8th. . .
I'm a week old. I'm really starting to love my family, and I think I'm happy to stay a while.


Vote for Big H and Little H!

1 comment: