Sunday, September 19, 2010

This Weekend

It's all about Big H. . .


. . .who finds ways to tug at my little heart. How cute is he making a poncho out of this blanket made to go in the car seat? The boys love fleece. Especially when it has some fringe on it. I think I will be making him a fleece poncho for Christmas.



. . .who looks so handsome in his fancy new shirt. A great find at DI. We knew we had to by it- and take pictures especially for Grandpa Stratton. Too bad there was only one.




. . .who is getting so cute with Baby M. I love it!



It's all about Little H. . .

. . .who is too cute when he tries on mom's earrings.




. . .who is becoming such a big help. I taught him how to hold the binkie in for Baby M.



. . .who fell into the ditch. Now both boys have taken an unexpected dip.



Look at all that water.



. . .who decided the paint looked like a yummy treat, and had to get cleaned up. And had to be changed yet again.



It's all about Baby M. . .

. . .who is becoming so cute and alert.





It's all about Craig. . .

. . .who painted the boys bunk beds. . .




. . .and the extra dresser for the purple room.



It's all about me. . .

. . .receiving my sales tax license in the mail. One step closer to having a business license. It will just be a small cloth diapering business. I'm not sure how well it will do,- and I feel a little crazy for doing it- but I'm excited to give it a try.




It's all about the family. . .


. . .who made it to church for the first time since Baby M was born.

5 comments:

  1. Cute boys, cute paint job (where did you get such cute bunk beds? :), and cute family that made it to church - always a milestone!

    How are you planning on selling diapers - etsy, ebay, craigslist, ksl, by mouth, vendor booths? Are you planning on making them or just retailing. I'm guessing that your sham-wow diaper wonders are going to be on the for sale list. Sounds fun. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - you've GOT to change your font color. I always have to highlight the text before I can read it! But I have to say that I LOVE the purple Halloween background - spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! I know I'm still so blog illiterate. I can't find the option to change the color. Craig logs in and he has it, but I don't ever see it on mine.

    I'll be selling retail. I thought about making them, but I think it would take way too much time, and wouldn't be worth it. Then I found where you can buy diapers wholesale, so I decided to go that route.

    I think I'll make some Shammy prefolds though. That won't be too hard.

    My plan is to hold monthly get togethers where I'll give demos and tips. Then I'll sort of have business hours if people want to stop buy- as long as they knock first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! What an adorable family you have Tricia.

    ReplyDelete