Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Our Summer Full of Projects!

Our Dresser

I was tired of the dresser we had, and I knew we would need a new one for the baby, so I started searching KSL. That way I could have a new dresser and we could rotate our current dressers so the baby would have dresser too.

Before




After



Our Nightstands

Another KSL find.

Before



After



Upstairs Bathroom

We decided to switch the bathroom fixtures around, so I could have somewhere to put my stuff upstairs.

Before




After




The hardwood floor

Our hardwood floor really needed some TLC. We used the yard sale money to complete this project. The floor looks great now!

Before




After



The boys' beds

You already saw this project in the making. Here it is complete and in their room- now if we could only get them to sleep on it.




The boys' dresser

No before picture. This was our dresser, and it is now the boys dresser. The refinish turned out beautiful. Way to go Craig!

No comments:

Post a Comment