Friday, September 17, 2010

What We've Been Up To!



Baby M went to his 2 week check up. He is now 7 lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long. Everything looks good! He's a good, strong, healthy baby.

The boys have stayed every other night with us- my mom took them the other nights. Life is sure crazy with three boys, but at least I can't say I'm bored.



Thanks to my cousin's wife, Heather, who introduced me to this website called freecycle! I was able to take my husband on a date. We got two free tickets to Hale Center Theater Orem. The play was, "The Girl, The Grouch and The Goat". It was a cute show, and it was nice to get out with my hubby. My poor parents ran double duty though. They watched my brother's 8 month old, his 2 step kids, the twins and baby M.

I got Baby M's pictures in the mail today- Thank you to my mom who helped pay for them- so birth announcements will soon be on there way. Along with invites for the blessing.



That is pretty much all we've been up to. For some reason our lives have slowed down a bit around here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment