Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 06. 2009: A weekend of Fun, Family and Cleaning



Well we've had an eventful weekend-and its not even over yet. Yesterday I helped my sister-in-law clean her house for the luncheon on Sunday, and then my mom and I went shopping for the luncheon. Craig met some of his family, that came up for the blessing, at Trafalga. He took the boys with him because I was still cleaning and shopping. Then today we went to my friends baby girl's blessing. Her son also got baptized and confirmed. It was a neat little experience. I enjoyed it a lot.
After the blessing we traded our twins for one four year old- our adopted nephew- and went to Seven Peaks with Craig's family. It was a lot of fun! I haven't been there for a while, and Craig has never been. I was surprised with our little nephew. He's a brave little boy. He rode the big waterslides with us, and he wanted to ride the even bigger water slides but he's not quite old enough-or tall enough-yet.
After Seven Peaks we traded the four year old back for the twins, and met Craig's family at Olive Garden for dinner- we took showers first of course.



Tomorrow's the twins big day. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment