Friday, June 19, 2009

June 17 and 19: Babies and Campouts

We've had a fun week. We went up to Salt Lake to meet my cousins beautiful little girl. She was adorable, and it was fun to have all those babies together in one room. Mommy looked tired but happy, and the older brother seemed very excited to have a new little sister. He was even jealous of the present I brought for the new baby ;)






Tonight we headed up Hobble Creek Canyon to attend my family's old ward's campout. Yes I know its kind of confusing. My family likes to work that way. I grew up in this ward for the most part- they've changed the boundaries a couple of times, so its not exactly the same- and I've been waiting for them to get together so I could go show off our boys. Well we ran into an old neighbor at the grocery store and he told us to head on up to the campout tonight. So we did. It was so wonderful to introduce my boys to all these people who have been such an important part of my life.



http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=121046&id=765058202&l=254945ceeb

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=112762&id=765058202&l=edd43910d6

1 comment:

  1. It's so funny to see what a difference two months makes with newborns! I have similar pictures of Hazel and Kyra. Just think, in just a year you'll hardly know the difference.

    ReplyDelete