Monday, June 8, 2009

June 7, 2009: The Baby Boy's get Blessed



Today was the boy's big day. They looked so sweet in all there little blessing clothes. Craig and I were able to get their outfits, and my mom bought their socks and shoes. She also made their afghans.

We blessed them in the Relief Society Room at our church since it was Stake Conference this Sunday. I was upset at first that we weren't going to be able to bless them during Sacrament meeting, but I ended up really enjoying the small setting. It was nice to be surrounded by close family and friends.



A lot of people came out to show their support, and I'm grateful to everyone. I loved having all these people, who have been so special to me, be there for this big event.

We had a luncheon at my brother and sister-in-law's house and I'm grateful to them, and to everyone who helped with that.



Our two boys are such special little spirits and I was so happy I could share them with all of you. We got a ton of pictures. As always there's a link to the facebook album. It was wonderful day for our little family. Thank you to all of those who made it so special.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=118319&id=765058202&l=251c406931

3 comments:

  1. I love the pics of the grandparents and boys - so cute! It was super fun to spend some time with your little family, see your home for the first time, and build some relationships. Isn't family great!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love family! It was fun to have you over, and get a little bonding time in. Its always nice to talk with people who understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia, I think of you and your three boys all the time! I kept trying to think of a way I could get there for the babies blessings. I get quite homesick when I know I am missing a special family time, like the blessing of my adorable twin nephews! I told all my friends about them. I wish I could have been present. Since I couldn't, I wanted to send a present. Watch for it in the mail. I'll mail it shortly after I repair my sewing machine....I hope that will be in the near future! Thanks for posting pictures, I'm glad I can watch them as they grow. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete