Friday, July 30, 2010

July 23- 26, 2010: Another Weekend of Celebrations!

Happy 24 everyone!

Friday

My parents had the day off so we went up to Highland to visit their splash park. I wish we had on of these close to our house.






Saturday

. . .of course, found us in the pool.





Sunday

Just a good old fashioned day at church.

Monday

We had a great thunder storm. I love a good summer storm, and I had to take my boys out to enjoy the weather.




They usually throw what I fix them to eat on the floor, but apparently mine and Craig's taco salads looked good. Why didn't I just fix them one? Because if I had they probably would have thrown it on the floor.


Then we ended the night with some fireworks. The boys are getting to enjoy them more each time.



Do you like Little H's dress? I was too lazy to snap up his overalls after I changed him.

3 comments:

  1. cute! where is that waterpark at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in Highland. A little north of Grandma and Grandpa's by the Kohler's Grocery store. It was way fun, and it's free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time. And I do like the dress.

    ReplyDelete