Friday, July 2, 2010

June 26, 2010: Craig's Birthday Party

Well last year I nearly forgot Craig's birthday so we celebrated it a day late. This year we had plans to go out of town so we celebrated a day early.

We had a pool party again. They're my favorite, and apparently Craig's too. I always wished my birthday was in the summer so my party could take place by the pool.







Of course, there was good food. This year the menu contained Sloppy Joes.





For desert we had Sprite poured over rainbow sherbet and German Chocolate Cake. The wind was blowing so we couldn't light the candles properly. We decided to have my mom light them while we sang and Craig blew out what he could.





Then of course there were the presents. I got Craig some gravel. The boys got him some shorts,- we found a nice pair at a yard sale earlier- rags for his shop and face masks to wear while he's working.




My parents got him this neat popcorn maker.



Happy Birthday Sweetie/Dad! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Sounds like the basement theater room will be shaping up nicely now that Craig has clothes to work in, some supplies to work with, and some popcorn-y inspiration! Hmmm... I wonder what Levi should get for his birthday ;)

    ReplyDelete