Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 21, 2009: Adventures in. . .Cooking?



Only bad things come from eating in ;)

It all started when I asked, "What should we do for dinner?" Craig suggested spaghetti. I, not liking spaghetti, thought I'd make Alfredo sauce to go on my noodles. So Craig cooked his sauce and I cooked mine.

We awkwardly cooked around each other as we tried to manage all four burners: one for noodles, one for hamburger, one for Alfredo and one for Marinara. We spilled a dozen times, forgot about the hamburger and burned the noodles to the bottom of the pan. Then Craig juggled colanders and cutting boards as he tried to drain the hamburger and the noodles. Luckily our dinner was salvaged. But I will surely think twice when it comes to cooking spaghetti again.

2 comments:

  1. lol - too many cooks in the kitchen huh? just wait until the boys grow up and decide they want pesto while craig has his marinara and you have your alfredo! ha! that's what i call a family circus ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that's so cute. sounds like our typical dinner. except, I'm the only one at the stove, I burn everything, and it's not salvagable, but we eat it. lol

    ReplyDelete