Monday, July 13, 2009

July 11 and 12, 2009: Our busy, and Eventful, Weekend



What a crazy fun weekend we had. Our first event was realizing we didn't know where my camera was. Its the only camera we have until Craig orders his new one. We searched everywhere for it. We were looking for it all weekend. Finally we found it today in Craig's car. Phew! We borrowed my mom's camera to take these pictures. We're not having luck with camera's lately.

In the midst of the camera chaos we still managed to have and eventful weekend. We headed up to the Scottish Festival in Payson on Saturday. It was fun, but way hot, and I had dressed to boys for cold weather because when we left it was raining. Well it rained just enough to give us some nice humidity. With the heat, and humidity, we decided not to stay long.



We stopped in Spanish Fork and got some lunch at Carls Jr. Then we headed to Highland to deliver a life vest to my friend.

After that we checked out the new Wal-Mart in Cedar Hills. It was so nice to go to a Wal-Mart that wasn't out of every item we wanted to buy ;)



There we discovered Hyrum had his first tooth coming in. You can't see it in the picture very well, but its there. This is the first time that Hyrum beat Henry to a milestone. And what a fun milestone it is.

I think Henry will be getting a tooth soon. He's been fussy and drooling a lot. Its either a tooth or twin sympathy pains.



While at Wal-Mart we also discovered that Henry is a Patron Saint. Either that or he's trying to convince us what an angelic child he is.

After our fun romp at the new Wal-Mart we stopped and visited my Grandparents in Highland.

When we got home I decided to stay up late and finish the boys name/picture things. I'm going to write there blessing stuff on the back and then hang them up by there blessing outfits.



On Sunday we went to church. I had to take a pic of their outfits because I thought they looked so cute!

6 comments:

  1. Girl Rondell can't stand the heat and humidities neither! On days like that I just perch myself up on my couch and watch taped episodes of Cheaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! I wanted to go to the Scottish Festival too. Phooey for driving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Scottish Festival was fun! It would've been nice to stay a little longer, but it was so uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for Hyrum. I wish we could have gone to the Scottish Festival. I really love them. Of course being with You and Craig and my little sweethearts would have been super great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First tooth already! wow!! Kelton cut his first tooth the week he turned 1. You're so funny "twin sympathy pains".

    Did you draw those pictures on their name things??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! Aren't we so lucky that the teething is starting early? I guess we get it over with sooner.

    Yeah I drew them. I'm still working on the dog though. I'm trying to resist the urge to just start over.

    ReplyDelete