Friday, July 24, 2009

July 24, 2009: Merrily on our way we go. . .



. . .until we reach the valley-o!

Happy Pioneer Day Everyone! I'm going to have to find some fun traditions to do on Pioneer Day. We haven't done much these last few years.

We at least got some celebrating though. I went to lunch with some friends from work. I love going out with the girls, and letting off some steam. Thanks ladies!



After that my mom came and picked me up- since my car is still at the shop- and we went swimming, had a BBQ and my Dad and Craig fixed the brakes on my mom's and Craig's car.

We talked about lighting fireworks, but a storm came up, so we watched Indiana Jones instead.

This is my nephew swimming without his life vest. I've been trying to teach him how to swim this summer. He's a brave little trooper who keeps trying no matter what. He's doing really well.









My mom made us some yummy brownies, which we had a la mode, for dessert.



All in all, it was a fun day, and I got some fun pictures of the boys. If anyone has any fun Pioneer Day traditions let me know.






1 comment: