Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fun in the Yard!



I've been excited to see how the boys would react to a little splash pool in the yard. It was a little cold to get in, but I still thought they would splash around for a good while.

Big H was great about it. It kept him busy for a good while.



I even put him in the pool and he was fine!



His brother on the other hand. . .



He kept crawling in the dirt and mud. It made what was supposed to be a relaxing moment in the back yard more stress then it was worth.

Craig and I thought it was was strange that little H wasn't into the pool, but we knew he loved slides. So we brought over a slide thinking he'd like the idea of a soft, splashy landing.



No such luck! He threw a fit that lasted a good hour or so.



The next day my children kept crawling away while I tried to sit outside and enjoy the weather in the front yard. I once again turned to slide to try and keep them at bay.



Once again it was a huge hit with Big H. He was climbing up and sliding down. He loved it!



But Little H not so much. This is the same kid who, on Sunday, was throwing himself down the slide so fast Craig barely had time to position himself to catch him at the bottom.



Little H is usually my thrill seeker. Lets hope this is just a short phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment