Sunday, May 30, 2010

May 28, 2010: Let the Summer Games Begin!

School is finally out! And for me this means no more work. Well, less work at least. Either way I'm excited for the summer, and I'm excited to spend it with my boys.

Here are the fine women I worked with this year.



Thanks for a great year ladies! It was so much fun working with you this year.

I told the teacher I work under that she has the baby class. The year before I came to work with her one of her aides had a baby. Then the next year I had the twins. Then this year her student teacher had a baby,- born in May- I got pregnant and the aide, that had a baby the year before me, got pregnant- she worked in another class this year though. The best part was that my teacher herself got pregnant at the very end. She's due in January, and I'm super excited for her.

Here's a pic of my teacher, me and the aide from the other class. All 3 trimesters in one pic.



After the kids left I met up with Craig and the boys in the park.






Then we went to the End of the Year Luncheon that the school put on.





My friends little girl- the baby that was had by the aide the year before I had the twins ;)- loved the boys. She started to stroke their hair. So cute!



The aides that are leaving all got a bag of chips as a send off because we are "All that and a bag of chips!" Thanks for the gift. I'll miss you guys, but I'm sure glad I can stay home with my boys now.

Happy Summer Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. I can't believe it's finally summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete