Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 3, 2010: A Hiking We Will Go!

OK so it's not really Hiking. I just wanted to get out, and the closest thing to hiking I felt I could do was walk up the Provo River Trail to one of the parks up Provo Canyon. This isn't my favorite park up that way, but it was close, and it had a playground to keep the nephew happy.

We all enjoyed being outdoors, and wondered around the park a bit.









We packed a yummy picnic dinner!




We tried to get the twins to say hi to there brother. They didn't cooperate so well.



On the way back we saw some rabbits. Can you see the rabbit in this photo?



My nephew loved exploring the side trails. I distracted him with them so he would stop bugging Craig :)



He also kept asking about this pump house, so I told him I'd take his picture in front of it. It's that building way up on the mountain above his head.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time. The mountains look so beautiful in the background!

    ReplyDelete