Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 9, 2010: Our Mother's Day

Mother's Day began early for me when I found that stomach ache was something more. But even though I was up all night, and slept for most of the day, I had a pretty good day. We used a free $20.00 gift card from Target to get me a Maternity Swim Suit. And Craig, being the wonderful husband he is, put together the dinner I had planned for my mom, without me asking. And he also dressed the boys in their "I Love My Mommy" Onesies.

Later that day we got the boys all dressed up and took them to a pond to try and get pics for the upcoming baby contest.









Then we went to my parents to eat our Mother's Day feast. Everyone enjoyed Salmon, except me and my sis-in-law, along with a yummy Mandarin Chicken Salad and french fries.







1 comment:

  1. fun pics! I'm glad your special day was fun even through a case of the sickies.

    ReplyDelete