Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 11, 2010: The Ickies, The Sickies and The Boo Boo's

On Monday, when I returned to work, I learned that 2 other teachers had spent the weekend with the same stomach flu that I had

On Tuesday, Craig woke up in the early morning hours with a Stomach Ache. I knew it was probably best to call into work and stay home. This ended up being very much for the best because I soon discovered that both the boys had thrown up during the night- and boy did it smell awful. I got them all cleaned up and then ran to the store for the usual stomach flu run: Pepto, Sprite and Gatorade.

The pack n' play was out of commission for the day so the boys had to share a bed. Poor little sick boys :(



Later that day my Mom reported that my brother and sis-in-law had both come down with something- along with my Dad who came home from work early.

On Wednesday, my nephew's friend's birthday was canceled because he was sick. My mom had come down with something the night before and called into work sick.

Then, on Thursday, to top it all off Little H fell and hit his head on the side walk. Ouch!



Fun week for all of us huh?

1 comment:

  1. YUCK!

    Guess what I was doing last night? Cleaning up puke! But I'm pretty sure my little H didn't get it from yours. :)

    ReplyDelete