Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 14, 2010: Every Baby Needs a Shower!



The ladies at work were sweet enough to throw a combined shower on Friday for me and my friend. My friend is having a boy in July and she only has girl clothes, so we all agreed she definitely needed a shower. And they decided to include me in on the fun because every baby should be celebrated.





Here's Baby Boy the Third's haul. We got some way fun stuff. I figured the only gap we'd have in clothes would be his first winter, so we got some fun new outfits and pj's. And, of course, we always need binkies, diapers, wipes, and diaper rash ointment. He also got some fun new toys just for him.



Thanks everyone! It was really fun to celebrate our new little boy!

2 comments:

  1. I agree every baby should be celebrated! We are excited to see your new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree too! Let me know if there is a family baby shower & I'll come! Even tho I know you have too many boy clothes, we can always do toys or something else!

    ReplyDelete